This cranberry mocktail with Sprite requires only 5 minutes of prep and comes together with a few ingredients. It’s refreshing and bubbly perfect for a festive holiday party.
About This Recipe
A mocktail is a non-alcoholic drink made with various fruit juices, sodas, syrups, and other ingredients to mimic the flavor of a cocktail. Mocktails can be enjoyed at parties, social gatherings, and many other occasions. This cranberry mocktail is festive, full of sparkles, and delicious perfect for the holiday season.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- The Cranberry Mocktail is a vibrant and fruity drink that combines the tart and tangy flavors of cranberries with the sweetness of Sprite for a fruity and delightful drink.
- It’s simple and straightforward to make.
- This mocktail will bring a festive vibe and joy to your holiday gatherings.
What You Will Need to Make Cranberry Mocktail
- Cranberry juice: Use unsweetened cranberry juice for an intense cranberry flavor.
- Sprite: Use Sprite or any lemon-lime soda to add a refreshing element and balance out the flavors.
- Lime juice: Citrus and cranberries are one of the best pairings around.
- Rosemary sprigs: Use fresh rosemary sprigs to garnish your drink.
How to Make Cranberry Mocktail With Sprite
- Fill a serving glass with ice.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of cranberry juice, 1/2 cup of Sprite, and a splash of lime juice for a more citrusy touch.
- Garnish with cranberries, lime slices, and a rosemary sprig.
- Mocktails and drinks are all about the presentation. Use stylish glassware to enhance the presentation of your mocktails. Highball glasses are commonly used to serve mojitos.
- For the best flavor, always use fresh rosemary sprigs and fresh lime juice.
- Cranberry orange mocktail: Top it off with a splash of orange juice to add an extra bit of citrus flavor.
- Cranberry ginger mocktail: You can substitute Sprite with ginger beer for an extra gingery kick.
What Is a Cranberry Mocktail Made Of?
A cranberry mocktail is made of cranberry juice, Sprite, and lemon juice.
Did you like the cranberry mocktail with Sprite recipe? Try my grapefruit rosemary mocktail recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 4 oz cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 4 oz Sprite
- 1/2 fresh lime to taste
- Ice cubes
- Fresh cranberries, for garnish
- 1 rosemary sprig, for garnish
Fill a serving glass with ice.
Pour in 1/2 cup of cranberry juice, 1/2 cup of Sprite, and a splash of lime juice for a more citrusy touch.
Garnish with cranberries, lime slices, and a rosemary sprig.