If you are looking for a fun and fruity summer drink, this strawberry mocktail with Sprite is just for you! This is a delicious, refreshing, and easy-to-make spring/summer mocktail that is sure to impress your guests.
About This Recipe
A strawberry mocktail with Sprite is a flavorful and refreshing non-alcoholic beverage that combines the sweetness of strawberries with the fizzy goodness of Sprite. Freshly-squeezed lime juice is the key to a bright and balanced drink. The bubbly strawberry drink is perfect for sipping in the sunshine! If you love fruity drinks, you won’t want to miss these ones!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy to whip up: Made with simple ingredients and a straightforward recipe, this strawberry mocktail is a fruity and sparkling non-alcoholic drink that is perfect for guests who don’t drink. No fancy equipment is needed for this recipe, just the basics and 10 minutes of your time.
- Perfect for summer: It’s an amazingly refreshing drink perfect for sunny days!
- Easily adaptable: A strawberry mocktail is highly adaptable and can be customized to suit your individual preferences. Add some mint leaves for a hint of freshness, or a splash of lime juice to add a tangy twist.
Strawberry Mocktail With Sprite Ingredients
- Fresh strawberries: To make this mocktail, we have to muddle fresh strawberries with mint leaves. This gives a fresh and sweet taste of strawberries to every sip.
- Sprite: Sprite adds a fantastic crispness, flavor, and fizz to the mocktail.
- Lime: A squeeze of lime balances the sweetness and adds a perfect sourness to the mocktail.
- Mint: Use fresh mint leaves. Remove the leaves from the stem and smash them using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon.
How to Make Strawberry Mocktail With Sprite
- Place quartered strawberries, lime juice, and mint leaves in a pitcher. Muddle together until mint leaves are wilted and strawberries released their juices.
- Add ice and top with Sprite and stir well.
- Divide the mocktail between glasses with ice cubes. You can strain the mixture with a fine mesh strainer to remove the fruit pulp.
- Garnish the mocktail with strawberry slices, mint leaves, and lime wedges.
- Strawberry Lemonade Mocktail: Combine fresh strawberry puree with freshly squeezed lemon juice, and Sprite. Serve over ice with a lemon slice and a strawberry for garnish.
- Strawberry Basil Mocktail: Muddle fresh strawberries and basil leaves together before Sprite or 7up. Strain the mixture and serve over ice with a basil leaf and a strawberry slice as garnish.
What Kind of Mint Should I Use for a Mocktail?
The most commonly used mint variety for mocktails is spearmint. Spearmint has a pleasantly sweet taste and a strong minty aroma.
Did you like the strawberry mocktail with Sprite recipe? Try my blueberry mojito recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Mocktail Recipes?
- Blue Mocktail Recipe
- Watermelon Mocktail With Sprite
- Blood Orange Mocktail Recipe
- Peach Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- 8 strawberries quartered + more for garnish
- 6 fresh mint leaves + 1 sprig for garnish
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 1½ cups Sprite
- Ice cubes
Place quartered strawberries, lime juice, and mint leaves in a pitcher. Muddle together until mint leaves are wilted and strawberries released their juices.
Add ice and top with Sprite and stir well. Divide the mocktail between glasses with ice cubes. You can strain the mixture with a fine mesh strainer to remove the fruit pulp.
Garnish the mocktail with strawberry slices, mint leaves, and lime wedges.