Roy Rogers drink is an easy-to-make and traditional mocktail made with Coca-Cola, grenadine syrup, and lemon juice. It’s typically garnished with maraschino cherries.
What Is Roy Rogers Drink?
A Roy Rogers drink is a non-alcoholic cocktail named after the famous American actor and singer Roy Rogers, who was known for his performances in Western movies. This drink is typically made with cola, grenadine syrup, and a splash of lemon juice. Maraschino cherries and lemon slices are used to garnish this drink. It tastes sweet and refreshing and fruity like summer.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy to make: With only a few simple ingredients, you can make a refreshing and loveable that everyone will enjoy!
- Non-alcoholic: Roy Rogers mocktail is a perfect option for those who prefer not to drink alcohol.
- Simple ingredients: The recipe for Roy Rogers drink is relatively simple to make. You can make it with simple everyday ingredients. Just mix, stir, and sip!
What You Need to Make Roy Rogers Drink
- Grenadine syrup
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Club soda (optional)
How to Make Roy Rogers Drink
Roy Rogers is actually nothing more than cola and grenadine syrup. To balance out the sweetness I usually go for adding a splash of lemon juice and a little soda water.
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Top with cola and stir to mix.
- To balance out the sweetness add a splash of lemon juice and a little soda water.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and lemon slice.
What Does Roy Rogers Taste Like?
This drink is sometimes called cherry cola, but it has nothing to do with cherries. Grenadine syrup, which is the main ingredient of Roy Rogers, is made with pomegranate. It’s a sweet and fruity drink perfect for parties, get-togethers, and any occasion where alcohol-free beverages are preferred.
What Is the Flavor of Grenadine?
Grenadine is a sweet syrup made with pomegranate juice and sugar, used as a flavoring in drinks and cocktails.
Did you like the Roy Rogers drink recipe? Try my sunrise mocktail as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking For More Refreshing Drink Recipes?
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 cup cola (Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola)
- Squeeze of 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Soda water, optional
- Ice cubes
- Maraschino cherries, to garnish
- Lemon slices, to garnish
Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
Top with cola and stir to mix.
To balance out the sweetness add a splash of lemon juice and a little soda water.
Garnish with a maraschino cherry and lemon slice.