This cherry Mojito mocktail is a refreshing and fruity twist on the classic Mojito. It has a minty citrusy flavor just like a classic Mojito with a bright pink-red color and a hint of cherry flavor.
About This Recipe
A mojito mocktail is a non-alcoholic version of the classic mojito cocktail. It includes similar ingredients to the original cocktail but omits the rum that is typically found in the classic Mojito recipes. You have no limits to enjoying this summer drink, you can even be a little creative and use different fruits to flavor the Mojito mocktail. Popular variations include the strawberry Mojito mocktail, blueberry Mojito mocktail, raspberry Mojito mocktail, and mano Mojito mocktail. If you love fruity beverages, you absolutely can’t miss out on these ones!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Refreshing: Cherry Mojito mocktail is a perfect refreshing drink for summer. You will love the blend of cherry sweetness, lime tang, and mint freshness in this drink.
- Sweet and sour balance: The tart lemon flavor is perfectly balanced with the sweetness of fresh cherries.
- Easy to make: Making a cherry Mojito mocktail is easy and requires minimal effort. A simple yet flavorful way to enjoy summer.
What You Need to Make Cherry Mojito Mocktail
- Cherries: Cherries are juicy and have a sweet flavor that pairs well with the tartness of lemon juice. They also give the drink a beautiful deep red-pink color that can be visually appealing.
- Lime juice: It is better to use fresh lime juice. Bottled lime juice affects the final taste.
- Mint leaves: Mint leaves have a cool, and mild sweet flavor that can enhance the taste of beverages. Placing a sprig of mint Leaves on top of a glass of Mojito adds an aesthetic touch.
- Simple syrup: Simple syrup is used to add a balance of sweetness.
- Lime slices: Muddle lime wedge or slices with mint leaves to give a zesty tang to the Mojito.
How to Make Cherry Mojito Mocktail
- Wash the cherries, remove the pits, and cut them in half.
- Add cherries, some mint leaves, lime juice, lime wedges, and simple syrup into the glass.
- Gently muddle together. Do not crush lime and mint too much!
- Fill the glass with crushed ice. Top off the glass with sparkling water. Using a bar spoon, give a quick and gentle stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint leaves and cherries.
How to Make Simple Syrup?
To make simple syrup, simply combine equal parts of sugar and water in a saucepan and heat it over low to medium heat. Stir the mixture until all the sugar dissolves completely. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the syrup cool.
How Is a Cherry Mojito Mocktail Served?
It’s best to serve a cherry Mojito mocktail with crushed ice in a tall glass, garnished with a mint sprig and lime wedges and cherries.
Did you like the cherry Mojito mocktail recipe? Try my watermelon mocktail with sprite recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking For More Refreshing Drink Recipes?
- 5 cherries, pitted and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- 2/3 cup sparkling water
- 1 mint sprig, for garnish
Wash the cherries, remove the pits, and cut them in half. Add cherries, some mint leaves, lime juice, lime wedges, and simple syrup into the glass.
Gently muddle together. Do not crush lime and mint too much!
Fill the glass with crushed ice. Top off the glass with sparkling water. Using a bar spoon, give a quick and gentle stir. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint leaves and cherries.