The sweet, tart, and refreshing watermelon mocktail with sprite is a total summer crush. The fresh flavor of watermelon paired with hints of basil and lime is absolutely irresistible.
About This Recipe
A natural fruit juice when mixed with ingredients such as soda, aromatic spices, and other syrups is called a mocktail. These syrups and flavorings are used to create pleasant aromas, attractive colors, and memorable flavors in mocktails. The watermelon mocktail with its pink/red color and wonderful taste will make all your guests fall in love with it. A refreshing fruity drink that is prepared with watermelon, lime juice, and basil or mint.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy to whip up: This fizzy, frosty, and refreshing watermelon mocktail is easy to mix up and perfect for sipping all summer long!
- Perfect for summer: It’s an amazingly refreshing drink perfect for sunny days!
- Simple ingredients: No fancy equipment is needed for this recipe, just the basics and 10 minutes of your time.
What do You Need To Make a Watermelon Mocktail With Sprite
- Watermelon: Use Seedless Watermelon for making this mocktail. You can cut it into pieces and blend it without any worry to remove the seeds.
- Soda water or sprite: Plain or lemon-flavored sparkling water or soda is the best option for this mocktail.
- Lime juice: Fresh lime juice adds a tangy, citrusy flavor to the mocktail if you use lime-flavored sparkling water, there is no need to add lime juice.
- Fresh basil leaves: Basil leaves add freshness and flavor to the mocktail. You can use fresh mint leaves or mint syrup instead of basil.
- Simple syrup: Basic simple syrup adds sweetness to the mocktail.
How to Make Watermelon Mocktail With Sprite?
- Cut the watermelon into cubes. Freeze watermelon cubes for 1 – 2 hours.
- Place the watermelon, basil leaves, simple syrup, and lime juice in a blender jar.
- Blend until smooth puree. Pour the juice into a container directly if you like it pulpy or strain the pulp with a fine mesh strainer.
- Fill 2/3 glass with watermelon mixture and the remainder with Sprite.
- Finally, to make them festive, garnish with a lime slice and fresh basil leaves!
Are Mocktails Non-Alcoholic?
Mocktails are non-alcoholic drinks with vibrant tempting colors and unique flavors that are very easy to make. These drinks are suitable for those who avoid alcohol for any reason.
How Do You Garnish Watermelon Mocktail?
Serve watermelon mocktail in a chilled glass and garnish with a twist of lemon peel and basil leaves.
Did you like the watermelon mocktail with Sprite recipe? Try my Non-alcoholic Long Island Iced Tea recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking For More Refreshing Drink Recipes?
- Sunrise Mocktail Recipe
- Roy Rogers Drink Recipe
- Mint Julep Mocktail Recipe
- Raspberry Mojito Mocktail
- ½ medium seedless watermelon
- 1 ⅓ cup Sprite or sparkling water, cold
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 chopped basil leaves + more for garnish
- Lime slices for garnish
Cut the watermelon into cubes. Freeze watermelon cubes for 1 hour.
Place the watermelon, basil leaves, simple syrup, and lime juice in a blender jar.
Blend until smooth puree. Pour the juice into a container directly if you like it pulpy or strain the pulp with a fine mesh strainer.
Fill 2/3 glass with watermelon mixture and the remainder with Sprite.
Finally, to make them festive, garnish with a lime slice and fresh basil leaves!