The Pineapple Mojito Mocktail is a refreshing and tropical drink that blends the flavors of a classic mojito with a tropical twist. It’s the perfect non-alcoholic beverage for those who want to enjoy a delicious Mojito that is both fruity and tropical.
About This Recipe
This Mojito mocktail is made with pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, lime, sugar or simple syrup, and fresh mint leaves. It combines the tropical sweetness of pineapples with the refreshing flavors of lime and mint. A perfect Mojito mocktail for your next summer gathering.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Perfect summer drink: The Pineapple Mojito Mocktail is a fruity drink that is packed with flavors and a touch of summer goodness.
- Easy to make: Mocktails are generally easy to make. They require minimal ingredients and will be ready in no time.
- Non-alcoholic: Mojito mocktails, are non-alcoholic and refreshing alternatives to classic Mojito cocktails and are suitable for all age groups and non-drinkers.
Pineapple Mojito Mocktail Ingredients
- Pineapple chunks: Pineapple chunks are muddled to enhance the flavor. They can add additional sweetness, texture, and a burst of fruity flavors.
- Pineapple juice: Add a tropical and refreshing twist to the mojito mocktail.
- Simple syrup: Simple syrup is used to add a touch of sweetness to the mojito. You can use sugar to add texture and flavor.
- Lime: Fresh lime juice gives a refreshing and citrusy flavor to the mocktail.
- Sparkling water: Adding a splash of carbonated water can provide a fizzy and refreshing element to your mocktails.
- Mint: Muddled mint leaves add an extra kick of flavor and freshness to the mojito mocktail.
How to Make Pineapple Mojito Mocktail
- Muddle pineapple chunks with simple syrup or granulated sugar, lime wedges, and mint leaves in a glass to release their flavors.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Top off the glass with sparkling water or club soda.
- Using a bar spoon, give a quick and gentle stir. Garnish the mocktail with pineapple slices and mint sprigs.
- Mocktails and drinks are all about the presentation. Use stylish glassware to enhance the presentation of your mocktails. Highball glasses are commonly used to serve mojitos.
- Using fresh and seasonal fruits, herbs, and juices is the key to creating flavorful mocktails. Store-bought juices will often have artificial flavors and additives.
- Use fresh mint leaves, lime wedges, sugar rims, or fruit slices to add visual appeal.
What Is Mojito Mocktail?
A mojito mocktail is a non-alcoholic beverage packed with delicious flavors designed to replicate the taste and complexity of classic mojito cocktails.
What Can I Use Instead of Sparkling Water?
Depending on your preference replace sparkling water with club soda, plain water, or lemon-lime soda.
Did you like the pineapple mojito mocktail recipe? Try my pomegranate mojito mocktail as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking For More Refreshing Drink Recipes?
- Sunrise Mocktail Recipe
- Peach Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Orange Mojito Mocktail With Sprite
- Pear Mocktail Recipe
- Strawberry Mocktail With Sprite
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- 2/3 cup sparkling water
- 1 mint sprig, for garnish
- Pineapple slices and lime wedges for garnish
Muddle pineapple chunks with simple syrup or granulated sugar, lime wedges, and mint leaves in a glass to release their flavors.
Fill the glass with crushed ice.
Add pineapple juice.
Top off the glass with sparkling water or club soda.
Using a bar spoon, give a quick and gentle stir. Garnish the mocktail with pineapple slices and mint sprigs.