This fresh sparkling pear mocktail is made with ginger and pear juice topped with sparkling water. The 5 ingredient pear mocktail takes minutes to make, with no special equipment.
About This Recipe
Delicately-flavored pear and ginger non-alcoholic beverage that is very bright and beautiful and it is perfect for bridal showers and other fun parties. You do not need a lot of special ingredients to make it and it can be customized based on your preferences.
What do You Need to Make The Pear Mocktail?
- Pear juice: You can use homemade or store-bought pear juice.
- Fresh ginger: A small slice of ginger is needed to add a great punch of flavor to the drink.
- Sparkling water: Plain or lemon-flavored sparkling water is the best option for this mocktail.
- Ice cubes: Add two or three ice cubes to each glass of mocktail. You can also make mint ice cubes or thyme ice cubes in advance to add just a touch of flavor to the mocktails.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice adds a tangy, citrusy flavor to the mocktail if you use lemon-flavored sparkling water, there is no need to add lemon juice.
- Honey: Honey adds a touch of sweetness to the mocktail.
How to Make Sparkling Pear Mocktail?
- Put the honey, grated ginger, pear juice, and lemon juice into a jar or a shaker. Shake until the honey has dissolved.
- Put a few ice cubes and fresh thyme leaves in each glass. Fill 3/4 cup with this mixture.
- Add 1/3 cup of sparkling water.
- Garnish the drink with slices of pear and thyme.
Did you like the sparkling pear mocktail recipe? Try my mint vinegar syrup and watermelon lemonade as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 1 1/2 cup pear juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2/3 cup sparkling water
- 1 small slice of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
Put the honey, grated ginger, pear juice, and lemon juice into a jar or a shaker. Shake until the honey has dissolved.
Put a few ice cubes and fresh thyme leaves in each glass. Fill 3/4 cup with this mixture.
Add 1/3 cup of sparkling water.
Garnish the drink with slices of pear and thyme.