This refreshing sparkling pear mocktail is made with ginger and pear juice topped with sparkling water. The 5 ingredient pear mocktail takes minutes to make, with no special equipment.
About This Recipe
Delicately-flavored pear and ginger non-alcoholic beverage that is bright and perfect for bridal showers and other fun parties. You do not need a lot of special ingredients to make it and it can be customized based on your preferences.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Simple preparation and ingredients: The recipe for a pear mocktail is relatively simple to make. All you need is 5 ingredients and a bit of time!
- Refreshing: This mocktail is so refreshing. The combination of sweet, juicy pear and spicy ginger creates a perfect balance of flavors.
- Non-alcoholic: A pear mocktail is a perfect option for those who prefer not to drink alcohol.
What Do You Need to Make Pear Mocktail?
- Pear juice: Pear juice has a mild, delicate flavor with subtle floral undertones.
- Fresh ginger: A small slice of ginger is needed to add a great punch of flavor to the drink.
- Sparkling water: Plain or lemon-flavored sparkling water is the best option for this mocktail.
- Ice cubes: Add two or three ice cubes to each glass of mocktail. You can also make mint ice cubes or thyme ice cubes in advance to add just a touch of flavor to the mocktails.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice adds a tangy, citrusy flavor to the mocktail if you use lemon-flavored sparkling water, there is no need to add lemon juice.
- Simple syrup: Simple syrup is used to add a touch of sweetness to the mocktail.
How to Make Sparkling Pear Mocktail?
- Put the simple syrup, grated ginger, pear juice, and lemon juice into a jar or a shaker.
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker, secure the cap of the shaker tightly, and shake it vigorously for about 15-20 seconds.
- Open the shaker and strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Top it off with sparkling water or club soda. Using a bar spoon, give a quick and gentle stir. Garnish the drink with slices of pear.
- Rosemary pear mocktail: A rosemary pear virgin cocktail is a refreshing beverage that combines the sweetness of pears with the earthy notes of rosemary.
- Vanilla pear mocktail: The vanilla pear-flavored mocktail combines the flavors of sweet, ripe pears and creamy vanilla.
How to Make Simple Syrup?
To make simple syrup, simply combine equal parts of sugar and water in a saucepan and heat it over low to medium heat. Stir the mixture until all the sugar dissolves completely. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the syrup cool. Use the syrup to sweeten your mocktails and fruity drinks.
Looking For More Refreshing Drink Recipes?
- Peach Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Blue Mocktail Recipe
- Pear Mocktail Recipe
- Peach Mojito Mocktail
- Cherry Mojito Mocktail
- 1/2 cup pear juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 small slice of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
Put the simple syrup, grated ginger, pear juice, and lemon juice into a jar or a shaker.
Add ice to the cocktail shaker, secure the cap of the shaker tightly, and shake it vigorously for about 15-20 seconds.
Open the shaker and strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice cubes.
Top it off with sparkling water or club soda. Using a bar spoon, give a quick and gentle stir. Garnish the drink with slices of pear.