Sparkling strawberry lemonade is a simple and refreshing drink that combines the flavors of sweet strawberries and tart lemon juice. You’ll just need 4 ingredients to mix up this bubbly and beautifully pink lemonade.
About This Recipe
To make sparkling strawberry lemonade, fresh strawberries are typically pureed in the blender to release their juices. The resulting strawberry mixture is then combined with freshly squeezed lemon juice and simple syrup. Then, the mixture is strained to remove excess fruit pulp. Add cold sparkling water and garnish with lemon slices and strawberries.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Refreshing: Strawberry lemonade is a refreshing and tangy beverage that combines the sweet and tart flavors of strawberries and lemons.
- Simple preparation and ingredients: The recipe for the sparkling strawberry lemonade is relatively simple to make. All you need is 4 ingredients and a bit of time!
- Delicious: Every sip of this sparkling lemonade is bursting with fresh strawberry flavor and lemon tang.
What You Need to Make Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberries: Use fresh and juicy strawberries to make this recipe. This will all help to make your strawberry lemonade taste amazing.
- Simple syrup: Simple syrup is used to add a balance of sweetness. You can also use honey or maple syrup to sweeten lemonade.
- Lemon juice: Freshly squeezed lemon juice gives a pop of flavor and tang to the lemonade.
- Sparkling water: Plain sparkling water or club soda is the best option for this lemonade.
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade
- Puree fresh strawberries with lemon juice and simple syrup in a food processor. Strain the mixture with a fine mesh strainer if you don’t like the fruit pulp in your lemonade.
- In a large pitcher, combine the strawberry lemonade mixture and sparkling water. Add ice, garnish with lemon slices, and serve.
What Does Strawberry Lemonade Taste Like?
This lemonade has a sweet and fruity flavor with a tangy, citrusy kick.
How to Make Simple Syrup?
To make simple syrup, simply combine equal parts of sugar and water in a saucepan and heat it over low to medium heat. Stir the mixture until all the sugar dissolves completely. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the syrup cool.
Did you like the sparkling strawberry lemonade recipe? Try my classic mojito mocktail as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking For More Refreshing Drink Recipes?
- Coffee Lemonade
- Sparkling Watermelon Lemonade
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
- 2½ cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 cups sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices
Puree fresh strawberries with lemon juice and simple syrup in a food processor. Strain the mixture with a fine mesh strainer if you don't like the fruit pulp in your lemonade.
In a large pitcher, combine the strawberry lemonade mixture and sparkling water. Add ice, garnish with lemon slices, and serve.