A Tangerine mocktail is a delightful and refreshing non-alcoholic beverage that features the vibrant and citrusy flavor of tangerines. It’s perfect for those who enjoy a tangy and citrusy drink without the presence of alcohol.
About This Recipe
Tangerines have a sweet and tangy flavor with a refreshing citrusy kick. The taste is often described as a perfect combination of sweetness and acidity, making it both juicy and bright. They are slightly sweeter than regular oranges. Tangerine juice is amazing when added to drinks. It adds a burst of natural sweetness and a refreshing taste and you can mix it with a wide range of flavors and ingredients.
The tangerine mocktail has just the right amount of sweetness and citrusy punch with a minty finish from the fresh spearmint leaves. It’s a perfect thirst-quencher for any occasion.
Why You Will Love Tangerine Mocktail
- Refreshing: The tangerine mocktail offers a delightful combination of citrusy tang, gentle sweetness, and a refreshing quenching finish.
- Easy to make: Tangerine mocktail is typically made by combining fresh tangerine juice, sparkling water, or club soda, and a hint of sweetness, such as simple syrup or honey. Garnishing with fresh mint leaves or a slice of tangerine can add a refreshing touch.
- Perfect for any occasion: A tangerine mocktail can be a fantastic choice for parties and get-togethers.
- Customizable: You can adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more or less simple syrup or honey.
How to Make Simple Syrup?
To make simple syrup, simply combine equal parts of sugar and water in a saucepan and heat it over low to medium heat. Stir the mixture until all the sugar dissolves completely. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the syrup cool.
Did you like the tangerine mocktail recipe? Try my Blood Orange Mocktail Recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking For More Refreshing Drink Recipes?
- Sunrise Mocktail Recipe
- Roy Rogers Drink
- Blue Mocktail Recipe
- Non-alcoholic Mimosa Mocktail
- Virgin Piña Colada Mocktail Recipe
- 1 cup tangerine juice
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey or simple syrup (adjust to taste)
- Sparkling water or soda water
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves (for garnish, optional)
Pour the freshly squeezed tangerine juice into a pitcher or mixing glass. Add 1-2 tablespoons of simple syrup to sweeten the mocktail. Adjust the amount according to your preferred level of sweetness. Stir until well combined.
Fill glasses with ice cubes. Divide the tangerine mixture equally between the two glasses. Top each glass with sparkling water or soda water. Garnishing with fresh mint leaves or a slice of tangerine.