This 2 minutes warm and cozy coffee and Nutella flavored drink is super simple to make and perfect for a winter evening. I usually make Nutella coffee when I like to add a little variety to my afternoon drink. All you need is a spoonful of Nutella and coffee.
Nutella is without a doubt one of the most beloved hazelnut spreads. Surely, when you hear the brand name Nutella, you imagine a breakfast table in your mind, but this time we are not going to eat Nutella a piece of toast, but we want to make a delicious drink with Nutella.
What Do You Need to Nutella Coffee?
- Brewed coffee: If you have an espresso machine, you will not have hard work. However, if you don’t have it and you don’t want to miss drinking this coffee, you can also try other coffee alternatives. You can use the coffee you brew with a moka pot or french press! You can even use instant coffee.
- Milk: No matter what milk you use, both dairy milk and non-dairy milk are acceptable.
- Sweetener: Brown or white sugar is often used to sweeten this drink, but you can also use honey and maple syrup.
- Nutella chocolate and hazelnut spread: This coffee drink gets its taste from Nutella. A combination of chocolate and hazelnuts which I think is great.
- Whipped cream and chocolate sauce
How to Make This Coffee Drink
In a small saucepan, add milk. Heat on the stove until steam rises. (Do not boil it.) Add 1 tablespoon of Nutella spread and sugar to a glass cup, then add 1/2 cup hot brewed coffee and stir until Nutella is dissolved. Top your coffee with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
Did you like the Nutella coffee recipe? Try my homemade chai latte as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 1/2 cup hot, brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
In a small saucepan, add milk. Heat on the stove until steam rises. (Do not boil it.)
Add 1 tablespoon of Nutella spread and sugar to a glass cup, then add 1/2 cup hot brewed coffee and stir until Nutella is dissolved.
Finally, add the milk. Top your coffee with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.