A creamy, sweet, healthy smoothie that tastes like apple pie! This ultra-easy apple pie smoothie comes together quickly! It’s a perfect fall smoothie.
About This Recipe
You can find apples all year round, but they’re at their best in the autumn. Anyway, you can make this smoothie whenever you have sweet apples in the fridge. Like any other smoothie, simply pop the ingredients into a blender pulse until smooth, and enjoy!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy to make: Smoothies are perfect for busy days or when you want a nutritious breakfast on the go. All you need to do is blend, pour, and enjoy!
- Simple ingredients: You need only a handful of simple ingredients and less than five minutes to make this nutritious smoothie.
- Filling and delicious: Want something healthy and filling to start your day? This sweet apple pie smoothie is the answer.
What You Need to Apple Pie Smoothie
- Apples: Use red apples like Honeycrisp, or Fuji as they are sweet.
- Banana: Bananas can be frozen or added to a smoothie at room temperature if you do not like your smoothie to have an icy texture.
- Milk: You can use both vegan milk and dairy milk to make this smoothie.
- Greek yogurt: Plain Greek yogurt gives a rich and creamy consistency to the smoothie.
- Sweetener: I prefer to use honey or maple syrup.
- Ground cardamom: Ground cardamom gives a strong, sweet flavor and aroma to the smoothie.
- Ground cinnamon: Ground cinnamon is a must for apple pie smoothies. It gives a pleasantly spicy and sweet flavor to the smoothie.
How to Make Apple Pie Smoothie Like a Pro?
Pour all the ingredients into the mixer and give a few pulses until it is completely smooth. You can also add a few pieces of an ice cube to have an icy texture smoothie. If your mixer is powerful enough, you don’t need to chop the bananas. If not, you need to cut the ingredients into small pieces. For smoothies, you need a powerful blender. If your blender isn’t powerful enough, it won’t be able to break up frozen fruits and ice.
Can Smoothies Be Made Ahead and Refrigerated?
This apple smoothie is best eaten immediately, or at least within 1 day. If you’ve got some leftover smoothie pour it into an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator. If the smoothie starts to separate with time, just shake it up before drinking or use a spoon to mix it.
Did you like the apple pie smoothie recipe? Try my cantaloupe orange smoothie recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 2 large sweet apples, cored
- 1 banana
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
Pour all the ingredients into the mixer and give a few pulses until it is completely smooth.
You can also add a few pieces of an ice cube to have an icy texture smoothie. If your mixer is powerful enough, you don’t need to chop the bananas.
If not, you need to cut the ingredients into small pieces. For smoothies, you need a powerful blender. If your blender isn’t powerful enough, it won’t be able to break up frozen fruits and ice.