Banana Flavored Milk or Banana Uyu is a South Korean milk-based beverage produced by Binggrae in Korea. Here’s the easy-to-blend up and perfectly sweet with creamy texture Korean banana milk recipe. With only 4 ingredients it’s surprisingly easy to throw together at home.
About This Recipe
Banana milk, like strawberry milk, is a South Korean milk beverage. Bursting with sweet and fruity flavor Korean banana milk is an ideal frothy and creamy option for breakfasts and snacks. The good news is that you can make banana milk with simple ingredients on hand in your fridge.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Tired of drinking plain milk in the morning? Then you must try homemade banana milk! Make the banana milk from scratch with this easy-to-follow recipe with just simple ingredients from your pantry. Just have a sip and you’ll fall in love with this flavored milk.
What do You Need To Make Korean Banana Milk
- Milk: You can use dairy milk or non-dairy milk such as almond milk or soy milk to make this strawberry drink.
- Banana: To have perfectly sweet banana milk choose some ripe and spotted bananas.
- Sugar: One or two tablespoons of sugar helps to sweeten the banana milk. The sweetness level of this drink is mild and you do not need to add a lot of sugar.
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla adds the perfect touch of flavor to Korean banana milk.
How to Make Korean Banana Milk?
- Cut the banana into pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until creamy and frothy.
- Passing the mixture through a strainer helps to remove tiny bits of fruit.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a slice of banana.
What Does Korean Banana Milk Taste Like?
As the name suggests, this Korean beverage has a sweet banana taste. Adding vanilla extract to banana milk is totally optional. However, it does add an extra hit of flavor.
Did you like the Korean banana milk recipe? Try my vegan chocolate milk recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cut the banana into pieces.
Place all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until creamy and frothy.
Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a slice of banana.