If you have taken a look at the other recipes on the site, you must have noticed that I love cinnamon and I try every dessert and drink that is made with cinnamon. cinnamon apple sheet cake, cinnamon french toast, and today is the time for a cinnamon dolce latte.
What Do You Need to Make Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Coffee: If you have an espresso machine or moka pot at home, you will not have hard work. However, if you don’t have it and you don’t want to miss drinking latte, you can also try other coffee alternatives, you can use the coffee you brew with a french press!
- Milk: You can use dairy milk or non-dairy milk for this latte.
- Cinnamon syrup: Cinnamon syrup can be a good sweetener for your coffee and drinks. To make cinnamon syrup, we need a few cinnamon sticks, water, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
How to Make This Latte?
Add water to a small saucepan and let it boil, then add sugar and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Turn down the heat and add the cinnamon stick and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the vanilla extract after it has cooled slightly.
In a small saucepan, add milk. Heat on the stove until steam rises. (Do not boil it.) Then froth milk as usual. Add 2 tablespoons of cold cinnamon syrup to a glass cup, then add 1 shot of espresso and stir. Finally, add the milk and milk foam. If you want to know the ratio between coffee, milk, and milk foam, I have to tell you that ratios are like this: 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 cup espresso, and 1/4 cup milk foam. You can also top it with whipped cream and ground cinnamon.
How to Make Cardamom Rose Latte Like a Pro?
- If you have an espresso machine or moka pot at home, you will not have hard work. However, if you don’t have it and you don’t want to miss drinking latte, you can also try other coffee alternatives, you can use the coffee you brew with a french press!
- How to froth milk? Use a simple milk frother! A milk frother is a device commonly used to make foam on beverages such as milk and coffee, and you can also use it as a small mixer.
- The first thing you need to know is that the milk you choose must be fresh, do not use milk that has been refrigerated for several days because you will not get the result you want. Whole milk gives you better foam, of course, you can also use low-fat milk and kinds of milk such as almond milk and soy milk, but the result is better with whole milk because it has more fat and this helps to form foam.
Did you like the cinnamon dolce latte recipe? Try my vanilla cinnamon latte recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Latte Recipes?
- Cardamom Rose Latte
- Lotus Biscoff Latte
- Tiramisu Latte
- Strawberry Matcha Latte
- Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon syrup
- 1/4 cup espresso
- 3/4 cup milk
If you have an espresso machine or moka pot at home, you will not have hard work. Prepare espresso with espresso maker or French press.
Warm the milk in a small saucepan. Transfer the hot milk into a clean french press and whisk quickly to make the milk foam. Whisk the milk for 1 minute until it froths.
First, pour one or two tablespoons of cinnamon syrup at the bottom of the cup. Then add the espresso coffee to the caramel sauce. Espresso should be hot. Finally, add the milk and milk foam. You can also top it with whipped cream and ground cinnamon.