Tiramisu milkshake is a sweet and cold drink with a delicious taste of Italian cuisine. In this recipe, the bitterness of coffee combined with the creaminess of mascarpone cheese and the sweetness of ice cream results in an irresistibly smooth and rich texture. A powerful blender and a handful of ingredients are all you need to make this creamy tiramisu milkshake.
Why You Will Love Tiramisu Milkshake?
- Quick and easy: Thick and creamy milkshakes are easy to make at home. They come together in minutes with very little fuss.
- Perfect for spring and summer: Refreshing, creamy and cool drink for spring and summer days.
Ingredients You Need
- Milk: The amount of milk and ice cream you add to the milkshake is very important, the ratio of the two should be balanced so that the milkshake is neither too thick nor too thin.
- Ice cream: I only used vanilla ice cream in this recipe, but you can use a combination of vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, or coffee ice cream. I have espresso powder on my ingredients list, that’s why I think vanilla ice cream is better.
- Ladyfinger cookies: To make the tiramisu, we need ladyfinger cookies, and the same to make the tiramisu milkshake. I don’t use these cookies only for the topping. I usually put one or two of these cookies in the blender along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Espresso powder or instant coffee: I usually use espresso powder or instant coffee to add coffee flavor to the milkshake. Of course, you can also use enough ice cream, but you have to adjust the amount of milk and ice cream again so that the milkshake is not diluted.
- Mascarpone cheese: Tiramisu without mascarpone cheese? No, not at all! Does the same rule apply to tiramisu milkshakes? You can add a spoonful of mascarpone cheese to the rest of the ingredients in the blender to make the texture of the milkshake creamier and its taste closer to tiramisu, but in fact, you can sometimes ignore this rule in the case of milkshake.
- Cocoa powder: Use cocoa powder for dusting.
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup for topping
Combine milk, ice cream, ladyfinger cookies, espresso powder, and mascarpone cheese in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a large serving glass or 2 medium-sized serving glasses. Dust with cocoa powder and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Did you like the tiramisu milkshake recipe? Try my salted caramel milkshake as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Milkshake Recipes?
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee or espresso powder
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 ladyfinger cookies + more for topping
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Chocolate sauce
Combine milk, ice cream, ladyfinger cookies, espresso powder and mascarpone cheese in blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a large serving glass or 2 medium sized serving glasses. Dust with cocoa powder and drizzle with chocolate sauce.