Salted caramel milkshake with a combination of caramel and ice cream that has a heavenly taste. A creamy and thick sweet treat that everyone loves it.
About This Recipe
I love salted caramel in almost anything! In Cookies, puddings, coffee drinks, and shakes or even drizzled over ice cream. This milkshake is made with 4 simple ingredients and has a unique caramel taste. It’s a perfect way to shake up your hot summer days!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy to whip up: Made with simple ingredients and a straightforward recipe, this salted caramel milkshake is packed with delicious caramel flavor. No fancy equipment is needed for this recipe, just the basics and 5 minutes of your time.
- Perfect for summer: It’s an amazingly sweet and refreshing drink perfect for sunny days!
- Easily customizable: Milkshakes are easily customizable with your desired toppings and flavors. For an extra decadent treat, top your milkshake with whipped cream, drizzle caramel sauce, and sprinkle with some crushed caramel candy.
What You Need To Make Salted Caramel Milkshake
- Vanilla ice cream: Use high-quality and fresh ice cream.
- Milk: You can adjust the thickness of the milkshake to your choice. For this reason, you can increase or decrease the amount of milk. For this recipe, you can add 1 cup of milk to get a thicker milkshake and 1.5 cups of milk to make a thinner milkshake. Use whole milk to make a milkshake. If you do not want to use whole milk, make sure that the milk-fat ratio is at least 2%.
- Salted caramel syrup: Drizzle caramel inside serving glasses. If you do not like ready-made caramel sauce, you can make homemade caramel sauce and enjoy its taste.
How to Make Salted Caramel Milkshake
- First of all, add ice cream, milk, caramel sauce, and salt to the blender.
- Let’s whisk for 30-40 seconds so that the ingredients mix well.
- Drizzle caramel inside serving glasses. Then pour the mixture into the glass and top it with whipped cream and caramel sauce if you want.
Tips for Salted Caramel Milkshake Recipe
You can customize the recipe by adding bananas or strawberries. You can also add nuts such as hazelnuts and peanuts. I usually garnish the caramel milkshake with whipped cream, which I think is enough.
Did you like the salted caramel milkshake recipe? Try my Oreo milkshake recipe and Snickers milkshake recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Milkshake Recipes?
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, about 6 scoops
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Whipped cream
First of all, add ice cream, milk, and caramel sauce, and salt into the blender.
Let's whisk for 30-40 seconds so that the ingredients mix well.
Drizzle caramel inside serving glasses. Then pour the mixture into the glass and top it with whipped cream and caramel sauce if you want.