This Biscoff milkshake is creamy, thick, topped with crushed Biscoff biscuits and melted cookie spread. Delicious summer treat that everyone will love!
About This Recipe
Milkshake is a drink that is popular all over the world today and is served especially in cafes and restaurants during the summer months. This drink, which is preferred in the summer months due to its coolness and at the same time having fresh fruits, is also very easy to prepare. Another advantage of milkshake is that you can easily make it at home. This cool summer drink does not have a specific method of preparation and you can use different ingredients to make it according to your taste. Cookies, Nutella, Oreo Biscuits, and Lotus Biscoff cookies and spread are some of the ingredients that can be used to make delicious and creative milkshakes. Today we are going to make a Lotus Biscoff milkshake together.
What You Need For Biscoff Milkshake Recipe
Milkshake does not have fixed and specific ingredients. You can prepare it exactly to your taste and you just have to buy the ingredients you like from the supermarket.
- Biscoff cookies + Biscoff cookie spread: In addition to milk and ice cream, you need Lotus cookies and cookie butter to make this Lotus Biscoff milkshake. Before use in milkshake place, the cookie spread in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to melt.
- Milk: The only rule you should keep in mind when making a milkshake is that it is better to have high-fat milk. The fatter the milk, the more creamy the milkshakes will be. So for the creamiest milkshake texture, aim for whole milk. If you are vegan, you can use non-dairy milk.
- Vanilla ice cream: The best flavor along with the caramel and spicy taste of Biscoff cookie butter, is the flavor of vanilla! Of course, I think chocolate ice cream can also be a good alternative to vanilla ice cream.
- Toppings: A large glass of milkshake is complete with toppings. Whipped cream, crushed biscuits, chocolate sauce, or melted cookie butter. All of these are good options for Biscoff Milkshake.
- Crush cookies into fine crumbs. The quickest way is to put the cookies in the food processor and pulse until they are finely ground. The quickest way is to put the cookies in the food processor and pulse until they are finely ground. I prefer to use the food processor to crumb cookies, but if you don’t own one you could use a large ziplock bag and a rolling pin to crush the cookies.
- Place Biscoff cookie butter in a microwave-proof bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Combine ice cream, milk, and cookie spread in a blender and blend until combined. If the consistency is too thick, be sure to add in a small amount of milk.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream, cookie crumbs, and melted cookie butter.
Vegan Biscoff Milkshake
The original Biscoff cookies and cookie spreads are vegan. Lotus Biscoff with Chocolate contains dairy. For a vegan Biscoff milkshake, you can use almond milk and dairy-free ice cream.
Biscoff Milkshake Without Ice Cream
You can simply add ice cream or remove it from this recipe. The easiest way to have a no-ice-cream Biscoff milkshake is to blend a few ice cubes with milk. Note that if you want to end up with a creamy milkshake you should add ice cream. Also, you can add frozen bananas to have a thick milkshake.
Can I Make a Milkshake Ahead of Time?
I don’t recommend making it ahead of time. This milkshake is best served as soon as it is blended.
Pro Tips To Make Biscoff Milkshake
- If you like to make a glass of milkshake and enjoy every sip of it, you should know the tricks of making a milkshake. One of the most important points is the freshness of the ingredients in the recipe. Use fresh milk. Now it’s time to put the ingredients together in a blender!
- For a creamy milkshake, make sure you use full-fat ice cream, whole milk, or half and half.
- Serve milkshakes immediately and don’t refrigerate them.
- For best results, remember to add the milk first. Leave the ice cream at room temperature for about 5 minutes until it is soft enough to scoop. Ice cream should be softened but not melted!
- In the end, you can decide on the consistency of your milkshake. If you think it is too runny, you can add more ice cream.
- Pour the milkshake into a large glass cup and top it with whipped cream or biscuit crumbs.
Did you like the Lotus Biscoff milkshake recipe? If you like this recipe, try the Oreo milkshake recipe. Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Biscoff Recipes?
- Lotus Biscoff Muffins Recipe
- Homemade Lotus Biscoff Tiramisu Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Cookies Recipe
- 3-Ingredients Biscoff Truffles Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Crepes Recipe
- No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 lotus biscoff cookies
- 1 tablespoon of lotus cookie butter
Crush cookies into fine crumbs. The quickest way is to put the cookies in the food processor and pulse until they are finely ground. Place Biscoff cookie butter in a microwave-proof bowl and melt in the microwave.
Combine ice cream, milk, and cookie spread in a blender and blend until combined. If the consistency is too thick, be sure to add in a small amount of milk.
Pour into a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream, cookie crumbs, and melted cookie butter.