Watermelon and strawberry are two delicious staples of summer. A refreshing blend of summer fruits that will brighten your day. Here is the homemade watermelon strawberry smoothie recipe! You will surely fall in love with its sweet and fruity flavor.
About This Recipe
This smoothie is a refreshing blend of frozen watermelon cubes, strawberries, bananas, and almond milk. With just 5 ingredients and a quick whiz in the blender, this extremely delicious smoothie will be ready. If you are looking for a sweet and fruity smoothie, this recipe is for you!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Simple ingredients: This smoothie comes together in just minutes! All you need is a handful of ingredients and a blender!
- Filling and delicious: Want something healthy and filling to start your day? This watermelon strawberry smoothie is the answer.
- Easy to make: Want a quick, sweet, and tasty breakfast or snack? Enjoy this delicious combination of frozen watermelon cubes, strawberries, bananas, and almond milk. This easy recipe is ready in just a few minutes!
What You Need to Make Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie
- Watermelon: For this recipe, I use frozen seeded watermelon cubes. Frozen watermelon adds flavor, texture, and frostiness to the smoothie.
- Strawberries: You can use fresh or frozen strawberries.
- Banana: I use bananas in almost 90% of smoothies. Banana adds natural sweetness, creaminess, and thickness to the smoothie.
- Almond milk: Chilled almond milk works best with this smoothie.
- Maple syrup: If you use ripe bananas and sweet strawberries and watermelon, you won’t really need to add sweetener. However, you can add some maple syrup to make the smoothie sweeter.
How to Make Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie
- Mix all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender until smooth.
- Taste and add maple syrup if desired.
- Pour into a glass and serve, topped with strawberries.
How to Freeze Watermelon?
Cut watermelon into cubes and remove all of the seeds. Arrange watermelon cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Freeze until firm for about 4 hours.
Can I Make Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie Without Milk?
You can swap almond milk with vanilla yogurt or plain greek yogurt.
What Fruits Mix Well With Bananas?
Watermelon goes really well with strawberries, bananas, lemon, lime, and tropical fruits.
Did you like the watermelon strawberry smoothie recipe? Try my mint chocolate chip smoothie recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 1½ cups watermelon cubes, frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled, fresh, or frozen
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Mix all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender until smooth.
Taste and add maple syrup if desired.
Pour into a glass and serve, topped with strawberries.