Lotus Biscoff Latte is a delightful and indulgent beverage that combines the flavors of sweet and lightly spiced cookie butter with strong and bold espresso. There are tons of flavors that you can add to your latte, but trust me this cookie butter latte is in another league.
About This Recipe
A flavored Caffè latte is a coffee-based beverage that is made of espresso, steamed milk, and a variety of added flavors. There is a huge list of flavored lattes. Classic options are like vanilla latte, caramel latte, and hazelnut latte. More unique choices are such as pumpkin spice latte, peppermint latte, chocolate latte, or Lotus Biscoff latte. The Biscoff latte is one of the easiest flavored coffee recipes to make at home. All you need is 4 ingredients and a few minutes to make this coffee-shop-style drink.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Cookie butter flavor: Lotus Biscoff cookie butter has a sweet, caramelized, and slightly spicy flavor. When added to a latte, it creates a unique and hearty flavor.
- Creamy and rich: When added to a latte, the cookie butter blends with the milk and espresso, creating a richer and creamier consistency.
- Customizable: Just like any other latte, the Biscoff latte can be customized to suit your taste preferences. Prefer it sweeter? Add extra Biscoff spread. You can also adjust the coffee-to-milk ratio to your liking.
What Do You Need to Make Lotus Biscoff Latte?
What’s in a Biscoff latte? Biscoff latte is a coffee drink made with Biscoff cookie spread, espresso, steamed milk, and foam. There’s nothing easier than this!
- Espresso: If you have an espresso machine, use a shot of espresso as the base for your Biscoff latte. However, if you don’t have it, you can use a strong brewed coffee instead.
- Biscoff cookie spread: Cookie butter has a slightly spicy and rich caramel flavor. It adds a sweet and spiced cookie taste to the coffee. Here we’ve rounded up some great Speculoos cookie butter recipe ideas for you to try out.
- Milk: You can use dairy milk or non-dairy milk for this latte. I usually use full-fat milk for a creamy latte.
- Whipped cream for topping
- Biscoff cookies for topping
How to Make Lotus Biscoff Latte?
- In a small saucepan, add milk. Heat on the stove until the steam rises. (Do not boil it.) Then froth milk with a milk frother or French press.
- Brew your espresso or strong coffee using your preferred method.
- Pour the hot espresso or coffee into a mug, then stir in the Biscoff spread until it’s well combined.
- Slowly pour the frothed milk into the coffee-Biscoff mixture.
- Top the latte with whipped cream, drizzle with extra melted cookie butter, and sprinkle with some crushed Biscoff cookies.
Can I Use Instant Coffee for Latte?
Yes, you can make a Biscoff latte with instant coffee. Opt for a high-quality instant coffee that offers a rich and bold taste. Dissolve the instant coffee in hot water, and then proceed to add the Biscoff spread and milk.
Can I Add Extra Flavors to the Cookie Butter Latte?
You can add vanilla extract, caramel syrup, chocolate syrup, or even a pinch of powdered cinnamon to enhance the taste of your latte.
Did you like the lotus Biscoff latte recipe? Try my Iced Vanilla Matcha Latte Starbucks copycat as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Lotus Biscoff Recipes?
- Lotus Biscoff Muffins Recipe
- Homemade Lotus Biscoff Milkshake Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Mug Cake Recipe
- 3-Ingredients Biscoff Truffles Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Tiramisu Recipe
- Biscoff overnight oats
- 1 tablespoon Biscoff cookie spread
- 1/4 cup espresso
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Crushed Biscoff cookies
- Whipped cream (optional)
In a small saucepan, add milk. Heat on the stove until the steam rises. (Do not boil it.) Then froth milk with a milk frother or French press.
Brew your espresso or strong coffee using your preferred method.
Pour the hot espresso or coffee into a mug, then stir in the Biscoff cookie butter until it's well combined. Add the frothed milk to the coffee-Biscoff mixture.
Top the latte with whipped cream, drizzle with extra melted cookie butter, and sprinkle with some crushed Biscoff cookies.