A vanilla cinnamon latte is a warm and comforting coffee beverage made with a combination of vanilla, cinnamon, and espresso. This heartwarming and cozy mug of goodness consists of freshly brewed espresso mixed with steamed milk, flavored with vanilla syrup, and sprinkled with cinnamon on top. The vanilla adds a sweet and comforting note, while the cinnamon adds warmth and depth of flavor.
About This Recipe
There’s nothing like a steaming hot cup of coffee in the morning to kickstart your morning the best way. A sweetly spiced cinnamon vanilla latte is an ideal option for coffee lovers. All you need is vanilla syrup, coffee or espresso, cinnamon, a little sugar, and milk. Enjoy your vanilla and cinnamon-flavored latte without leaving the house.
Why You Will Love Cinnamon Vanilla Latte
- Flavorful: Cinnamon and vanilla are a fabulous combination and make a great flavoring for coffee drinks.
- Easy to make: With a few basic ingredients and tools, you can easily make a cup of latte. Better than a store-bought one and way tastier.
- Warm and comforting: A cup of warm latte is a fantastic way to kick off the morning. Every sip is a burst of warm and comforting flavors.
Vanilla Cinnamon Latte Ingredients
- Espresso: This recipe starts with a single or double shot of espresso. Brew your favorite coffee using your preferred method (espresso machine, moka pot, drip coffee maker, or French press).
- Milk: To achieve the best foam, I recommend using whole milk or 2% milk, but feel free to substitute what you have on hand.
- Vanilla syrup: Vanilla syrup is a common ingredient in latte recipes as it adds a sweet vanilla flavor to the drink.
- Cinnamon: Adding cinnamon to lattes can add a warm and comforting touch to your drink. Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of your latte or mix it into the coffee or milk.
How to Make Vanilla Cinnamon Latte?
- Brew a strong shot of espresso using an espresso machine or Moka pot.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan, but avoid boiling it. The milk should be heated to around 140-150°F.
- Pour the milk into the French press, filling it only halfway. Raise and lower the plunger rapidly until foam begins to form.
- Pour the espresso into a cup. Add cinnamon and vanilla syrup to the espresso and stir.
- Then, slowly start adding the foamy milk on top of the espresso.
- Finally, you can add a little whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Vegan coffee latte: To make a vegan vanilla cinnamon coffee latte, the espresso or strong brewed coffee is combined with non-dairy milk.
- Iced latte: Brew a shot of espresso. Next, add vanilla syrup and cinnamon to the espresso, which adds a sweet and comforting flavor. Then, pour the mixture over a glass filled with ice.
How Many Shots of Coffee Are in This Latte?
For this recipe, you will need 1 or 2 shots of freshly brewed espresso.
Is a Vanilla Cinnamon Latte Hot or Cold?
A vanilla and cinnamon latte can be served both hot and cold, depending on personal preference. The classic version is typically served hot.
Did you like the vanilla cinnamon latte recipe? Try my Matcha latte recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Latte Recipes?
- Cardamom Rose Latte Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Latte
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Strawberry Matcha Latte
- Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- 175ml milk (3/4 cup)
- 1 shot of espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 1-2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream
Brew a strong shot of espresso using your espresso machine or Moka pot. Warm the milk in a small saucepan, but avoid boiling it. The milk should be heated to around 140-150°F.
Pour the milk into the French press, filling it only halfway. Raise and lower the plunger rapidly until foam begins to form.
Pour the espresso into a cup. Add cinnamon and vanilla syrup to the espresso and stir. Then, slowly start adding the foamy milk on top of the espresso. Finally, you can add a little whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.