Red white and blue cheesecake salad is a delicious and refreshing dessert that combines the flavors of creamy cheesecake with fresh berries. It’s a refreshing and sweet dessert that’s perfect for 4th of July or summertime gatherings.
About This Recipe
Made with a few simple ingredients, this super easy cheesecake salad features sweet and juicy berries, cream cheese, cool whip, and mini marshmallows. Perfect summer dessert for potlucks, barbecues, and picnics. It’s one of my go-to desserts for summer and 4th of July celebrations.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy to make: This cheesecake salad requires no cooking and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. All you need to do is to chop up the fruits and mix them together in a bowl with other ingredients.
- Sweet and creamy: Typically, the 4th of July cheesecake salad is made with cream cheese, whipped cream or whipped topping, fresh berries, and marshmallows. This creates a rich and creamy texture, ideal to serve as a light and sweet dessert.
- Perfect for 4th of July parties: Berry cheesecake salad can be a great addition to a 4th of July gathering. The combination of fresh berries and creamy cheesecake filling is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
What You Will Need to Make 4th Of July Cheesecake Salad
- Fresh berries: Fresh berries are a perfect addition to the cheesecake salad. They add a burst of flavor, vibrant color, and texture to the dessert.
- Cream cheese: The cream cheese adds a little bit of tang and creaminess to the salad.
- Cool Whip: Cool Whip gives a nice creamy, and melt-in-your-mouth texture to the fruit salad filling.
- Powdered sugar: I just add powdered sugar to the make cheesecake salad filling. Powdered sugar is easier to mix with cheese and Cool Whip.
- Mini marshmallows: The marshmallows add an airy texture and subtle sweetness to the salad.
How to Make Red White and Blue Cheesecake Salad
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar and mix until incorporated. Then, gently stir in the Cool Whip until incorporated.
- Gently fold in fruits and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
How to Store The Leftovers?
It’s best to serve this 4th of July fruit salad fresh, but you can also keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Can I use Frozen Berries?
I recommend using fresh berries for this recipe. If you use frozen fruits, you will probably have mushy fruit salad because frozen berries have excess liquid and are slightly softer than fresh berries.
Did you like the red white and blue cheesecake salad recipe? Try my 4th of July fruit salad recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping(Cool Whip), thawed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add in the powdered sugar and mix until incorporated. Then, gently stir in the Cool Whip until incorporated.
Gently fold in fruits and marshmallows.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!