Banana and Apple Fruit Salad, a simple and tasty fruit salad made of apple, banana, and orange with vanilla-flavored yogurt drizzle. A delicious, 5-minute fruit salad.
It often happens that many ripe bananas are available in the refrigerator and we are looking for a simple recipe to use them. This autumn fruit salad is very simple, packed with nutrition, delicious, and is perfect for parties, picnics, and barbecues. Are you ready to make a delicious and simple five-minute fruit Salad? Let’s go!
What You Need To Make Banana and Apple Fruit Salad
Maybe you are one of those people who love fruits and want to have several chopped fruits on one plate, I have to say that fruit salads are the best solution for you. This healthy fruit salad recipe is great for barbecues, potlucks, and family gatherings. There are tons of other fruit salad recipes which are made by combining different fruits. This salad is a combination of apples, bananas, and oranges and can be easily customized with the fruits you like. I also used vanilla yogurt for drizzle.
- Vanilla flavored yogurt
- Chop up the apple and orange into small pieces, Place in your bowl.
- Slice the banana, Place it in the bowl as well as the apple and oranges.
- Pour the lemon juice over the chopped fruits.
- Stir gently until combined.
- Pour the yogurt on top of banana and apple fruit salad.
- You can also use types of berries, whatever are your favorite fruits. And it’s ready to serve!
How to Make Banana and Apple Fruit Salad Like a Pro?
- Because apples and bananas discolor over time, it is best to prepare this salad a few minutes before serving.
- How to keep banana and apple slices from turning brown quickly? Add a little lemon juice to help preserve their freshness.
- To make the salad look more vibrant, you can use red, green, and yellow apples and do not peel them.
- Instead of oranges, you can use fresh and delicious mandarin oranges.
The good thing about salads is that you can customize it with your favorite fruits. Fresh strawberries, grapes or walnuts are also delicious choices. We add a little lemon juice to help preserve the fruits freshness. You can substitute lemon juice with orange juice or pineapple juice.
Looking for More Fruit Salad Recipes?
- Winter Fruit Salad Recipe
- Pineapple Fruit Salad Recipe
- Summer Fruit Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
Did you like this fruit salad recipe? Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 2 apple
- 3 banana
- 1 large orange
- 1 cup of Greek or vanilla-flavored yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Optional: other kinds of fruit and berries.
- Optional: chocolate sauce
Chop up the apple and orange into small pieces, Place in your bowl.
Slice the banana, Place it in the bowl as well as the apple.
Pour the lemon juice over the chopped fruits. Stir gently until combined.
Pour the yogurt on top of banana and apple fruit salad.
You can also use types of berries, whatever are your favorite fruits. And it’s ready to serve!