Yummy fruit salad that everyone will love it! There is a time when you crave a delicious dessert but you do not have time to make it. Desserts made with fruit are the best option in such cases. Are you ready to make a no-bake and quick strawberry banana cheesecake salad?
About This Recipe
This creamy no-bake cheesecake salad is a perfect spring/summer treat. A sweet and simple combination of fruits with whipped cream and cream cheese. We can’t get enough of this cheesecake salad!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Easy to whip up: Made with simple ingredients and a straightforward recipe. No fancy ingredients are needed for this recipe, just the basics and 10 minutes of your time.
- Perfect for summer: It’s an amazingly refreshing salad perfect for spring/summer days!
- Perfect for special occasions: Strawberry banana cheesecake salad is easy to make for holidays, birthday parties, or any special events. A total crowd-pleaser!
What do You Need To Make Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad?
- Whipped cream & cream cheese: To make this salad more delicious and creamy, a little cream cheese and whipped cream are used.
- Fruit: As the name suggests, this salad is made from a combination of banana and strawberry, which go very well together.
- Graham crackers: Ordinary cheesecakes have a crispy crust. In this cheesecake salad, we also used Graham Crackers to make the dessert taste exactly like cheesecake.
- Powdered sugar: If you want to experience a healthy version of this salad, you can minimize the amount of powdered sugar.
- Vanilla extract: Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to add flavor to the salad.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy together in a large bowl.
- Beat in whipped cream until combined. Fold in strawberries and bananas.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle top with graham cracker crumbs.
Did you like this strawberry banana cheesecake salad recipe? Try my banana and apple fruit salad as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 100gr cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 tablespoon crushed graham crackers
Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy together in large bowl.
Beat in whipped cream until combined. Fold in strawberries and bananas.
Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle top with graham cracker crumbs.
Best served chilled and same day due to banana discoloration.