Perfect creamy blueberry pie smoothie full of fruity sweet flavor and great for breakfast or snack! Whip up this smoothie in seconds as a great start to your morning.
About This Recipe
Got frozen blueberries on hand? Let’s make a lovely decadent and sweet blueberry pie smoothie loaded with sweet blueberries! A creamy treat that I just couldn’t get enough of it! You need just 5 simple ingredients and it’s ready in 5 minutes!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Simple ingredients: This smoothie comes together in just minutes! All you need is a handful of ingredients and a blender!
- Filling and delicious: Want something healthy and filling to start your day? This creamy blueberry pie smoothie is the answer.
What You Need to Make Blueberry Pie Smoothie
- Banana: Bananas can be frozen or added to a smoothie at room temperature if you do not like your smoothie to have an icy texture.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in Vitamin C and are high in antioxidants. In this recipe, you can use either fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries.
- Milk: You can use both vegan milk and dairy milk to make this smoothie.
- Graham crackers: Graham crackers give a slight sweetness and crunch to the smoothie.
- Vanilla yogurt: Vanilla yogurt adds extra creaminess to the smoothie.
Pour all the ingredients into the mixer and give a few pulses until it is completely smooth and there is no large piece of fruit inside. You can also add a few pieces of an ice cube to have an icy texture smoothie. If your mixer is powerful enough, you don’t need to chop the bananas. Pour into a glass and serve, topped with extra blueberries and crushed graham crackers.
- Milk: You can replace dairy milk with almond milk, coconut milk, or any vegan milk of your choice.
- Sweetener: I think this smoothie made with vanilla yogurt, is sweet enough on its own but if you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add a dash of maple syrup, agave syrup, or honey.
- Protein Powder: To boost the protein content of your breakfast try adding a scoop of your favorite protein powder to the smoothie.
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla extract adds a subtle vanilla flavor to the smoothie.
Did you like the blueberry pie smoothie recipe? Try my cantaloupe orange smoothie recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Smoothie Recipes?
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 graham crackers
Pour all the ingredients into the mixer and give a few pulses until it is completely smooth and there is no large piece of fruit inside.
You can also add a few pieces of an ice cube to have an icy texture smoothie. If your mixer is powerful enough, you don’t need to chop the bananas.
Pour into a glass and serve, topped with extra blueberries and crushed graham crackers.