The pumpkin smoothie with almond milk is a perfect blend of pumpkin puree, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup. It’s so insanely good that I can’t stop making it over and over again. This smoothie is a great way to start your morning or have it as an afternoon pick-me-up.
About This Recipe
You’ll just need 5 simple ingredients and 2 minutes, and your pumpkin smoothie will be ready in no time. If you are a pumpkin person then you are going to love this recipe. A creamy, perfectly sweet, and packed-with-flavor smoothie for a delicious breakfast on the go.
Why You Will Love Pumpkin Smoothie With Almond Milk
- Delicious: Pumpkin smoothie with almond milk is a cozy and comforting smoothie that tastes like a pumpkin pie. A delightful and nutritious blend of creamy almond milk, rich pumpkin flavor, and warm pumpkin pie spice.
- Creamy and rich: This pumpkin smoothie is a refreshing treat made from almond milk, which adds a subtle nutty taste and a creamy texture to the smoothie. Pumpkin puree adds a mild sweetness and a smooth, velvety consistency.
- Easy to make: Smoothies are perfect for busy days or when you want a nutritious breakfast on the go. All you need to do is blend, pour, and enjoy!
Pumpkin Smoothie Ingredients
- Banana: Bananas can be frozen or added to a smoothie at room temperature if you do not like your smoothie to have an icy texture.
- Almond Milk: Almond milk adds a rich creaminess to the smoothie. Feel free to replace almond milk with any other milk of your choice.
- Vanilla yogurt: Vanilla yogurt adds extra creaminess to the smoothie.
- Pumpkin puree: I have used homemade pumpkin puree. Pumpkin puree adds a lovely autumnal flavor to the smoothie.
- Maple syrup: Maple syrup is my sweetener of choice for the pumpkin pie smoothie.
- Spices: Use a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger to add warmth and spice.
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla extract adds a subtle vanilla flavor to the smoothie.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Smoothie With Almond Milk
- Put all these ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more maple syrup if desired.
- Pour into a glass and serve, topped with whipped cream, and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Adding frozen bananas ensures that your smoothie will be thick and cold without needing to add ice.
- For the best texture, serve immediately after blending.
- Serve your smoothie with some toasted pumpkin seeds and a dollop of whipped cream on top to make your smoothie extra fancy. You can sprinkle cinnamon to add warmth and depth.
- Pumpkin pie spice is a blend of warm spices, including cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and sometimes cloves. If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice mix on hand, simply substitute it with cinnamon.
- Dairy-free: Use plant base milk and yogurt for a delicious vegan pumpkin smoothie.
- Chocolate: Add a teaspoon of cocoa powder to turn this pumpkin smoothie into an indulgent dessert.
- Protein powder: Add a scoop of your favorite protein powder to the blender along with any other ingredients for a nutritious pre or post-workout smoothie. I like using either plain, vanilla, or chocolate-flavored protein powder.
- Add nut butter: Add nut butter like peanut, almond, or cashew for a nutrition-packed and slightly nutty smoothie.
- Without yogurt: Yogurt adds creaminess to the smoothie but feel free to leave out the yogurt. You can add some ice cubes to make your smoothie a bit thick.
Can I Make Pumpkin Smoothie Ahead of Time?
I prefer to enjoy smoothies right away. You can store smoothie leftovers in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container.
Did you like the pumpkin smoothie with almond milk recipe? Try my strawberry shortcake smoothie recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ripe banana, frozen and sliced
- 1/3 cup vanilla or plain greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Put all these ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy. Taste and adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more maple syrup if necessary.
Pour into a glass and serve, topped with whipped cream, and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.