Looking for new smoothie recipe ideas? Tired of the same classic banana smoothies? Here’s the best Biscoff smoothie recipe that tastes like biscuits and caramel.
About This Recipe
Smoothies are made with a mixture of various ingredients such as milk, yogurt, vegetables, grains, fruits, and nuts. It helps to meet your needs directly with the vitamins, carbohydrates, minerals, and protein it contains. You don’t have to be on a diet to drink smoothies. You can consume a smoothie instead of a snack or breakfast or even a light and sweet dessert. Sometimes you can be creative and make delicious smoothies with cookie butter or Nutella.
What You Need to Make Biscoff Smoothie
- Biscoff cookie spread: The main flavor of this smoothie is Biscoff cookie spread, which gives a sweet, spicy, and caramel taste to the drink.
- Banana: Bananas can be frozen or added to a smoothie at room temperature if you do not like your smoothie to have an icy texture.
- Milk: You can use both vegan milk and dairy milk to make this smoothie.
- Old Fashioned rolled oats: It is not necessary to add oats to the smoothie but no one can deny that oats are high in fiber and protein and that’s why we decided to add them to our morning smoothie.
- Sweetener: I usually use honey or maple syrup, but you can also use one or two tablespoons of sugar.
- Ice cubes
How to Make Biscoff Smoothie Like a Pro?
Pour all the ingredients into the mixer and give a few pulses until it is completely smooth and there is no large piece of fruit inside. You can also add a few pieces of an ice cube to have an icy texture smoothie. If your mixer is powerful enough, you don’t need to chop the bananas. If not, you need to cut the ingredients into small pieces. For smoothies, you need a powerful blender. If your blender isn’t powerful enough, it won’t be able to break up frozen fruits and ice.
Biscoff Protein Smoothie
Protein smoothies are a great option to boost your energy also they help you to feel full for longer. Want to add more protein to your Biscoff smoothie? Protein powder works well in this recipe. Add one scoop of your favorite unflavored or vanilla protein powder to turn your smoothie into a full meal.
Did you like the lotus Biscoff smoothie recipe? Try my coffee smoothie recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Lotus Biscoff Recipes?
- Lotus Biscoff Muffins Recipe
- Homemade Lotus Biscoff Milkshake Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Cookies Recipe
- 3-Ingredients Biscoff Truffles Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Crepes Recipe
- No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup Old Fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Biscoff cookie spread
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Fresh fruits for topping
Pour all the ingredients into the mixer and give a few pulses until it is completely smooth and there is no large piece of fruit inside. You can also add a few pieces of an ice cube to have an icy texture smoothie.
Top smoothie with whipped cream, fresh fruits, melted cookie spread, and biscoff cookies.