Looking for new smoothie recipe ideas? Tired of the same classic banana smoothies? Here’s the best Biscoff smoothie recipe that tastes like biscuits and caramel.
About This Recipe
A Biscoff smoothie is a delicious and indulgent beverage made with Biscoff cookies or spread. Biscoff, also known as Speculoos is a type of spiced shortbread that is typically thin and crunchy and originated in Belgium. Biscoff cookies have a rich buttery taste that is perfect to use as a spread or ingredient in various desserts and smoothies. Find more inspiration in my collection of Lotus Biscoff recipe ideas!
What You Need to Make Biscoff Smoothie
- Biscoff cookie spread: The main flavor of this smoothie is Biscoff cookie spread, which gives a sweet, spicy, and caramel taste to the drink.
- Banana: Bananas can be frozen or added to a smoothie at room temperature if you do not like your smoothie to have an icy texture.
- Milk: You can use both vegan milk and dairy milk to make this smoothie.
- Old Fashioned rolled oats: It is not necessary to add oats to the smoothie but no one can deny that oats are high in fiber and protein and that’s why we decided to add them to our morning smoothie.
- Sweetener: I usually use honey or maple syrup, but you can also use one or two tablespoons of sugar.
- Ice cubes
How to Make Biscoff Smoothie Like a Pro?
- Start by adding the frozen banana slices to the blender. You can also add a few pieces of an ice cube to have an icy texture smoothie.
- Add in the rolled oats, milk of your choice and Biscoff spread. If desired, drizzle in some honey or maple syrup for added sweetness. You can adjust the amount according to your taste preferences.
- Finally, add the vanilla extract and cinnamon. Blend all the ingredients together until you reach a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Biscoff Protein Smoothie: Protein smoothies are a great option to boost your energy and also they help you to feel full for longer. Want to add more protein to your Biscoff smoothie? Protein powder works well in this recipe. Add one scoop of your favorite unflavored or vanilla protein powder to turn your smoothie into a full meal.
- Biscoff Chocolate Smoothie: Chocolate Smoothie is a rich, creamy, and chocolaty beverage that combines the flavors of Biscoff (Speculoos) cookies and chocolate.
- Biscoff Coffee Smoothie: Add a teaspoon of instant coffee granules to enjoy your morning smoothie with an additional caffeine kick from coffee.
Make Ahead & Storage
I prefer to enjoy smoothies right away. This smoothie is best eaten immediately, or at least within 1 day. So if you’ve got some leftover smoothie pour it into an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator. If the smoothie starts to separate with time, just shake it up before drinking or use a spoon to mix it.
Did you like the lotus Biscoff smoothie recipe? Try my coffee smoothie with instant coffee recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Lotus Biscoff Recipes?
- Lotus Biscoff Muffins Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Milkshake Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Mug Cake
- Lotus Biscoff Tiramisu
- Lotus Biscoff Crepes Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Overnight Oats
- 1/4 cup Old Fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff cookie spread
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Start by adding the frozen banana slices to the blender. You can also add a few pieces of an ice cube to have an icy texture smoothie.
Add in the rolled oats, milk of your choice and Biscoff spread. If desired, drizzle in some honey or maple syrup for added sweetness. You can adjust the amount according to your taste preferences.
Finally, add the vanilla extract and cinnamon. Blend all the ingredients together until you reach a smooth and creamy consistency.