A new post from delicious summer smoothie series! Whip up this delicious mango strawberry banana smoothie for a quick and sweet breakfast or snack. This smoothie is made with just a few healthy ingredients and will keep you energized throughout the day.
About This Recipe
Mango and strawberry are a perfect match in smoothie recipes. This ultra creamy smoothie is packed with flavor and will be your new favorite summer snack. You need just a handful of simple ingredients including frozen bananas, mango and strawberries.
What do You need to Make Mango Strawberry Smoothie?
- Banana: Frozen bananas add natural sweetness and creaminess to the smoothie. Use fully ripe and slightly spotted bananas.
- Mango: Choose ripe and orange mangoes. Ripe mangoes have a fruity and sweet aroma. Use a paring knife to cut out the pit and remove the peel.
- Strawberries: Strawberries and mangoes are the perfect pair in this smoothie. Use ripe strawberries for the best flavor!
- Milk: Use almond Milk or your fave milk alternative.
- Maple syrup: Adjust the sweetness with maple syrup.
How to Make Mango Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Slice the banana a few hours before and put it in a ziplock bag in the freezer until it freezes.
- Cut mango into small cubes.
- Put all these ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add maple syrup if desired.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with strawberries and mango cubes.
Did you like the mango strawberry banana smoothie recipe? Try my pomegranate smoothie recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 medium mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Slice the banana a few hours before and put it in a ziplock bag in the freezer until it freezes.
Cut mango into small cubes.
Put all these ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Taste and add maple syrup if desired.
Pour into a tall glass and garnish with strawberries and mango cubes.