An incredibly delicious breakfast sandwich made with bread, peanut butter, banana and strawberry jelly. This peanut butter banana and jelly sandwich is perfectly grilled and filled with ooey-gooey goodness. A decadent and indulgent option to start the day with.
About This Recipe
The crisp and golden bread slices filled with sliced bananas, peanut butter and strawberry jelly will be your new go-to breakfast. You only need 5 basic ingredients and 10 minutes to make these grilled sandwiches.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Uses pantry ingredients: This recipe is incredibly easy to make and you can find all the ingredients already in your kitchen.
- Easy to make: This irresistibly sweet and filling sandwich takes just 10 minutes to make.
- Full of peanut butter flavor: These rich and flavorful PB&J sandwiches are bursting with warm peanut butter and deliciously sweet strawberry jelly.
What do You Need To Make a Peanut Butter, Banana, and Jelly Sandwich
- Bread: Feel free to use your favorite bread to make the sandwich. I used white sandwich bread for this recipe.
- Peanut butter: You can use smooth or crunchy peanut butter.
- Strawberry jelly: Use jam or jelly of your choice. I have used strawberry jelly for this recipe.
- Banana: Cut the banana into about thick slices.
- Butter: Use butter to grill bread slices.
- Melt some butter in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Spread 4 slices evenly with a layer of peanut butter on one side and top with banana slices.
- Spread the strawberry jelly on the remaining slices and close the sandwiches.
- Place sandwich in the pan and cook for about 2 minute on each side until golden brown.
Did you like the peanut butter banana and jelly sandwich recipe? Try my Nutella French toast recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jelly
- 2 bananas
- 8 white sandwich bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
Melt some butter in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
Spread 4 slices evenly with a layer of peanut butter on one side and top with banana slices.
Spread the strawberry jelly on the remaining slices and close the sandwiches.
Place the sandwich in the pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.