Healthy, filling, and nourishing breakfast with your favorite cookie spread flavor? This Biscoff overnight oats recipe is full of cookie spread flavor perfect for busy mornings. The 4-ingredient recipe couldn’t be easier.
What Are Overnight Oats?
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- No-cook: This easy breakfast does not need to be cooked and comes together easily. Looking for a grab-and-go breakfast for busy days? A jar of Biscoff overnight oats is a great option.
- Perfectly customizable: You can customize overnight oats in so many ways by using different types of milk, toppings, and sweeteners.
- Full of Biscoff flavor: The Biscoff overnight oats recipe is for those who love the taste of Biscoff biscuits and cookie spread.
What You Need to Make Biscoff Overnight Oats
- Milk: I usually use dairy milk, but you can also use non-dairy milk according to your taste. Full-fat milk, skimmed milk, and even plant-based milk (almond, oat, coconut, or regular dairy milk) work well for this recipe.
- Rolled oats: Use rolled oats (old-fashioned oats) for this recipe. Quick oats are rolled much thinner than rolled oats. This process makes their cooking time shorter. For this reason, when mixed with milk and left in the refrigerator overnight, they will turn mushy.
- Biscoff cookie spread: Biscoff Spread (Speculoos) or cookie butter is a smooth spreadable treat made with Lotus Biscoff biscuits. There are many recipes that you can make with Biscoff products. Biscoff overnight oats is one of them.
- Sweetener of your choice: Cookie butter has a sweet taste, but if you want your oatmeal to be sweeter, you can also add a spoonful of honey or maple syrup.
- Fresh fruits and nuts
How to Make Biscoff Overnight Oats
In a bowl, an airtight container, a mason jar, or a glass cup with a lid, mix the rolled oats and milk together. Next, add the cookie spread. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Put it in the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours. Tomorrow morning when you wake up all you have to do is serve your breakfast with, an extra melted Biscoff cookie spread and fresh fruits.
Melted cookie butter, maple syrup, honey, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, toasted nuts, and granola can be the topping of your overnight oats. If you do not have any of the above, you can head to the fruit drawer in the refrigerator. Strawberries, blueberries, sliced bananas, and raspberries are the fruits that go well with Biscoff overnight oats. You can also use any seasonal fruits that you may have.
What Is the Ratio of Oats to Milk?
The ratio I always use for overnight oats is 1:1. Mix one part old-fashioned oats with one part milk. Add extra milk if you like thinner oatmeal.
How to Make Overnight Oats More Creamy?
For extra creamy overnight oats, you can add a little plain yogurt, Greek yogurt, or non-dairy yogurt to the mixture. For a pudding-like texture add a tablespoon of chia seeds.
How to Store Leftovers?
Depending on what you used in the recipe, you can refrigerate overnight oats in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days.
Did you like the Biscoff overnight oats recipe? Try my Nutella overnight oats recipe as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Biscoff Recipes?
- Lotus Biscoff Muffins Recipe
- Homemade Lotus Biscoff Tiramisu Recipe
- Biscoff Mug Cake Recipe
- 3-Ingredients Biscoff Truffles Recipe
- Lotus Biscoff Crepes Recipe
- No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup milk (almond, oat, coconut, or regular milk)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoons Biscoff cookie spread + more for topping
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Fresh fruits for topping
In a bowl, a mason jar, or a glass cup, mix the rolled oats and milk together. The ratio I always use for overnight oats is 1:1. Mix one part old-fashioned oats with one part milk. Add extra milk if you like thinner oatmeal. For having extra creamy overnight oats you can add a little plain, Greek or non-dairy yogurt to the mixture. For pudding-like texture add a tablespoon of chia seeds.
Next, add the Biscoff cookie spread and maple syrup. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
Put it in the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours. The next morning when you wake up, all you have to do is serve your breakfast with fresh fruits and enjoy.
Overnight oats isn’t that much yummy, but if you combine it with Lotus biscoff it is amazing!