Step into the summer with a deliciously cooling, ice-cold oreo latte. It’s easy to make at home and has a deliciously sweet oreo cookie flavor. If you love Oreo cookies, this recipe is for you!
About This Recipe
There is no way to not love Oreo cookies. 🍪 I always have a couple of packs on hand, because you can use them in so many recipes. One of them is the Oreo cookie latte. The sweetly refreshing iced latte that tastes like Oreo cookies. It takes just a few minutes to make your Oreo flavored latte at home with espresso, milk, and Oreo cookies.
What do You Need to Make Oreo Latte?
- Oreo cookies: Choose chocolate, strawberry or vanilla flavored Oreo.
- Espresso: If you don’t have a fancy espresso machine, do not fear at all! You can use a moka pot or French press instead!
- Milk: You can use dairy milk or non-dairy milk for this latte. I usually use full-fat milk for a creamy latte.
- Chocolate syrup: Chocolate Syrup adds a hint of sweetness and chocolate flavor to the latte.
- Whipped cream: Top the latte with a generous swirl of whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- In a small bowl, mix crumbled oreo cookies with a few tablespoons of milk.
- In a tall glass, add ice and oreo cookie mixture. Add chocolate syrup, milk and espresso.
- Top with a generous swirl of whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Give a stir before enjoying!
Did you like the Oreo latte recipe? Try my white chocolate mocha as well! Leave your comment below and If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photos #yummynotes
Looking for More Latte Recipes?
- 3 oreo cookies + more for topping
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
In a small bowl, mix crumbled oreo cookies with a few tablespoons of milk.
In a tall glass, add ice and oreo cookie mixture. Add chocolate syrup, milk, and espresso.
Top with a generous swirl of whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
Give a stir before enjoying!